Henderson Federal's eStatements provide an electronic version of your regular checking or savings account statement formatted to be viewed online. It is virtually identical to the paper version of your account statement that comes in the mail, including the same look and information. The main difference is that you can view your eStatement anytime and anywhere you want via your secure, online account.
Benefits of eStatements:
- You can access your eStatements anytime you want from anywhere you have internet access.
- You do not have to deal with the hassle of organizing and storing paper statements and eventually having to destroy them.
- You can access them as soon as they are ready, versus waiting several days for the paper statement to arrive in the mail.
- You can access the last 18 months of eStatements and these can be viewed, printed or saved on your computer.
- Your eStatements are protected via multiple security measures to ensure that you are the only one that can access your financial data.
- eStatements have proven to be more secure than paper statements, in that paper statements present a greater risk of identity theft in that they can be more easily stolen (e.g., mailbox theft or dumpster diving) or personal account information can be easily gathered by in-home service contractors, or even friends and family, when paper statements are left around the home.
- Protecting the Environment
- By switching to eStatements, you can reduce your impact on the environment. Did you know that eStatements not only save trees, but also reduces the waste and pollution created by paper statements.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I sign-up for eStatements
- Log in to Online Banking
- From the Home Page, click the Profile link in the top right corner
- On the Profile Page, click Manage Statements next to Electronic Statements
- Upon navigating to eStatements for the first time, you are presented with a disclosure and asked to validate that you have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
- A list of available accounts is then presented for which you will select either electronic or paper delivery for each account type.
- Submit and confirm your selections
- Once you have confirmed your enrollment, you will be able to immediately access your eStatements.
Please note that the notification email address for eStatements is based upon your existing Online Banking email address and can be changed via Online Banking
How do eStatements work?
- At the end of each statement period (monthly for checking accounts, quarterly for savings accounts), you will receive an email from us informing you that your eStatement is available and that you can access it via your online banking account.
- After logging into your online banking account, you can click on Manage Statements from the Profile Page or the Documents link under qualifying accounts, then select which account you want to view and which statement you would like to view (up to the last 18 months of eStatements).
- The eStatement is in a PDF format so you will need Adobe Reader to view the statement.
- If you desire, you can print a copy of the statement or save it to the hard drive of your computer.
Can I enroll in eStatements without being enrolled in Online Banking
Yes, it is possible to enroll in eStatements without being enrolled in Online Banking. If you wish to enroll in eStatements in this manner, please contact us during normal business hours at 903/657-2577 for assistance.